Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Samantha Wheeler - Boston, MA

I honestly cannot say enough about Christen.  After moving to Boston over a year ago, my closet was a complete mess.  Nothing was in order and even though I had a lot of good items, I never felt like I had anything to wear.  My first experience with Christen was a gift from a family member after my move and it was the best thing I could ask for.  Christen not only organized my closet, she had me show her every piece of clothing that I felt I had nothing to wear with and showed me how to pair it with tons of things I already owned.  I have actually saved money by using Christen because I no longer buy unnecessary items.

After the first closet clean out I was hooked and purchased the “Live-in Stylist” package.  Christen comes in on a regular basis and helps me update my closet for the ever-changing Boston seasons and gives me fun ideas how to incorporate new trends.  Being able to send her a quick picture text while I am out shopping or getting ready for the night is the best thing ever.  She always gets right back to me and tells me her honest opinion.  Christen is  fun, professional, and truly wants me to not only look my best, but feel it as well.  If I am not comfortable and confident it what I am wearing Christen finds me many new options until we find one that suits me.  She is the best and I could not be happier with her services.

No comments:

Post a Comment