Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kathryn Ramstad - Minneapolis, MN

I have been using Christen seasonally for a while now and have recently upgraded my package so I can work with her on a yearly retainer. Now that my closet is finally in order and I have gotten rid of clutter that I had been keeping for decades, it is so much easier to get dressed in the morning. I can actually see what I own and how it all works together,  which has created many more outfit options with fewer number of pieces. 
I loved having her seasonally. She would walk me through what I needed, but most importantly what I already had that could transition to the next season. Also, the list of additional items that she sends after each consultation is very helpful. I can pick what items I feel comfortable purchasing and then they all get delivered to my front door. 

While I did love having her seasonally I have to say the Live-In Stylist package is so much better. I still get the seasonal assistance I love with the added bonus of having her on hand 24/7 to answer any of my questions. It is great to know that anytime I am out shopping and I have a question I can text or call her.  It stops me from buying things I don't need and that will just clutter up my closet. However, if there is something I can't find in the store or I can't locate online she is right there to order it for me.

Overall she offers extremely helpful services that have breathed new life into my closet while keeping it under control and manageable. I never find my self saying 'I have nothing to wear!'

No comments:

Post a Comment