Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lindsay Fischler - Cambridge, MA

 To be honest, I was a little nervous going into the experience, having never used a stylist, but Christen was completely professional and made me feel so comfortable. I was extremely impressed how she paired items together that I never would have tried and got me to mix some of my favorite pieces in completely unexpected ways. She gave me wonderful advice and I really appreciated her comments. I also loved her use of technology. While we were discussing outfits, she showed me, on the spot, items online that she thought I could use and then sent me my consultation photos so I can remember how to put her outfits together. It just made the entire process seamless and very easy for me.  Overall, Christen has a great eye for fashion and is a total joy to work with.  I’ve only done the Closet Clean-Out so far but I’m excited to work with Christen again next season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment